Before the day
A Month before:
- Make sure you have confirmed your duty on the club roster
A Week before:
- Check the club roster for the AROs and ring them to check they will be available.
- If there are any attendance problems ensure that the ARO has found a member to SWAP with.
- Check the calendar to see what else is happening that day at the club.
The Day before:
- Check the weather and start your planning.
- What should you wear? (Winter: it can be cold. Summer: it can be cool in the wind, at the same time as burning in the sun.)
- What should you take? Pens, paper, clipboard, dictaphone, instructions are all provided - but there is no harm bringing your own!
- A watch is a must: a digital timer is probably the best. Please make sure it is set to the correct time.
- What course should you set? Get an idea in your head of some of the possible courses based on the forecast.